Or call (603) 494-7872 for more information.
- DavidMore than a year agoPlenty of space
I run in this park all the time. Yes it's leashed for the 1 mile loop, but there are several baseball fields that are fenced where dogs can run free.
- KeeperMore than a year agoNice walk!
This park offers a nice 1 mile loop around a pond. Wooded area, dogs must be on leash. People are friendly, courteous. Bathrooms are open regularly too.
- MikeMore than a year agoNot off-leash
Grew up going to this park. Great little walk, very crowded on nice days and weekends. NOT off-leash- there are signs everywhere saying dogs must stay on leash
- Ashley GuelfiMore than a year agoBeautiful trail
Really pretty walk around a nice size pond & through the woods of Manchester. Offer doggie clean-up bags and trash bins. Kinda a busy park but there's also a playground, swimming pool & a field for games.
- ToniMore than a year agoLivingston Park. Manchester NH
Nice walk in the park. Mile loop around pond. I have never found it crowded. Please be respectful and pick up after your dog.