Riverview Dog Park
Or call (412) 321-4107 for more information.
- JohnMore than a year agorr park dog park
worst dog park in the city not maintained at all people dont care for their dogs always dog fights no water too dusty on a steep hill ignorant people ohh its the north side ahhh ok that explains it
- AliciaMore than a year agobest
So lucky to have this in Pittsburgh. One of the best parts about living here!
- JasonMore than a year agoBring your climbing ropes
Park is on a steep hill. No level ground at all. Makes playing with your dog a task. No on site water. Do people even try to clean up after their pets?
- MikeMore than a year agoreally
People pay no attention to their dogs. No your dog is not friendly when he is barking and growling at the gate as we come in and guess what a fight starts right away then blames me because i should have not opened the gate until her dog stopped barking.
- JohnnyMore than a year agoriverview park dog park
the worst dog park I ever been to no maintence what so ever too many dog fights pet owners take joy seeing dogs fight at this park
- MindyMore than a year agoQuiet and shady
Two areas -one for large and one for small dogs - nice large open space -when we visited there were only two other dogs the whole time we were there - we'll go back
- JCMore than a year agoMap is Wrong
It does exist, just not where it's shown on the map. It's right next to the observatory on top of the hill.
- DanaMore than a year agoYes it does.
It exists, because I just read an article about it in the PG. :)