Sahuaro Ranch Park
Or call (623) 930-2820 for more information.
- GooterMar. 21, 2022Fine but dirty
there is water here for dogs. lots of piles of dog poop. no shade
- IveyDec. 8, 2021We love walking at Sahuaro Ranch Park
We take our pup to walk here regularly, however we’ve not gone to the off leash portion of the park. Its a great place to walk, and most of the people we have encountered seem to be very considerate and friendly.
- SueMore than a year agonice park with some shade enter off 63rd ave
Directions get you to park but dog park is on opposite side enter off 63rd to access dog park past little league fields
- PennyMore than a year agoSmall but nice, except for a few inconsiderate "regulars"
Nice park - good location- a bit small and it can get crowded. Would be a great park if it were not for a few inconsiderate "regulars" , who feel that picking up after their dogs is beneath them. Otherwise, its great - nice grassy area and most people are friendly and the dogs get along nicely.
- SiennaMore than a year agosmall but great!
I have been to quite a few parks in the Phoenix area and this is the one we always come back too. Great place!