Vinewood Dog Park
Call (209) 333-6741 for more information.
- KatieAug. 6, 2019We're a Regular here
Vinewood Dog park always has some fun people and dogs running about. The park is very long so the dogs tend to split into two groups, one on the west and one on the east side--which is Great! If the dogs on one side of the park aren't as playful, there is always more space to play ball with your pup. Never had any problems with the crowd here. My dog has a great time!
- ScottMore than a year agogates park.....somewhat
Nice big park. No double gate which was surprising. The lamest thing about this park is that there isn't a gate restricting dogs from the baseball field.
- RebecaMore than a year agoGreat Park
This is a great park! I take my dog (and sometimes my sister's dog) 2+ times a week.
Lots of space for dogs that like to run. Shade and sunny areas depending on what you're interested in. Owners are very friendly and responsible.
Only 3 cons to the park:
1) At times it is closed when it rains (as it floods) 2) There is a soft/baseball field near by that is NOT fenced off, it's owners responsibility to keep their dogs out of the games
3) There isn't any double-gates or restroom facilities in the park.