Whalon Lake Dog Park
- AustralianDec. 29, 2019Excellent facilities good community
Beware of off leash pit bulls, 2 of my 4 visits had aggression incidents
- SarahSep. 1, 2019Amazing!
Sooo, technically you’re supposed to have a pass.. but since we were just passing through we decided to go for it! Mabel LOVED this park. There was so much room to run around and many sniffs to be had. Highly recommend.
- FrankMore than a year agoWhalon Lake Dog Park
Great dog park. Lots of room, very clean, friendly people, friendly dogs!
- MonicaMore than a year agoGreat Fun!
We have a puppy that is a little too rambunctious for the small dog side, so we played on the big dog side.
The dog owners were super friendly and their dogs were so well behaved and played great with our smaller puppy.
This is our new favorite dog park in Will County.
- Suresh BhagiaMore than a year agoOff leash fun for dogs, walking exercise for people
Great off leash dog park, my Beagle snoop Loves this place. It is behind my house and real convenient to get to. I prefer to walk snoop here rather then on a leash in the neighborhood. He can run free and I can socialize with the people, a win win situation. I have met many friendly people here.
- KathrynMore than a year agoPeople care
The people who visit this park get to know you. They look out for you and your dog. There are an awful lot of responsible dog parents out there.
- JulieMore than a year agoAverage at best
This is an OK dog park. Ironically enough, the park has a lake...which is off limit to dogs. Lots of yuppies here who get upset and overreact at every dog interaction. Too much drama for me. I'd prefer to walk my dog on the leash away from it all.
- JulieMore than a year agoWhalon lake dog park
My dog loves going to this dog park! She gets to be off leash and she always finds great dogs to run around with!