Shippensburg Township Dog Park
Or call (717) 532-7137 for more information.
- CrystalSep. 25, 2021Awesome dog park
Park is perfect size - one for big dogs and one for small. great hill for the dogs to run on and play. very clean!
- JeniJan. 30, 2021Love The Spaces!
Great park on a hill!
- JustinMar. 19, 2018Nice Spot
Very clean park. It’s on a big hill so the dogs got tired quickly!
- MichelleMore than a year agonice spot
Nice area and close to Rail & Trail. Good area nearby for picnics. Large hill in dog park makes it more work to pick up toys if your dog doesn't bring the ball back.
- TinaMore than a year agoBubba's Happy Tails Dog Park
This park is amazing! Tons of space, water fountains for dogs and people (the water is only on when it's warmer), a big dog area and a small dog area, places for owners to sit and watch, and a fence around the entire space. It's also clean (hardly anything poop lying around) and many friendly people there. Me and my dog give it 5 stars! We are definitely coming back!
- ZooeyMore than a year agoThe Real Name Is Bubba's
It's actually Bubba's Happy Tails Dog Park. Nice enough. Your GPS will take you to the wrong park if you use the address above. Bubba's is up on the hill behind the ball fields. The dogs weren't all that interested in the fountain but someones kids had fun with it
- LilyMore than a year agoLets have FUN
The nicest dog park in the area
WHERE A Dog can be a Dog.
- April BaileyMore than a year agoFantastic
My dog loves this park!!!