All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Red Bud Isle3401 Red Bud Trail, Austin, TX, US, 78701
Red Bud Isle has received a rating of 5.0 out of 5 bones by 6 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.Fabulous water park More than one year ago.Fabulous water park
This is a must dog park! Fabulous swimming for dogs, don't forget the tennis ball!
- More than one year ago.One of best in the country. More than one year ago.One of best in the country.
Huge island park that is completely off leash. I've been to dog parks all across the USA and this one of the best ones for humans and dogs alike.
- More than one year ago.Great place to play! More than one year ago.Great place to play!
This place was great! Plenty of places to walk and play! Our dog was very happy and exhausted by the time we left. We will definitely return to Red Bud Isle while visiting Austin!
- More than one year ago.Beautiful place! More than one year ago.Beautiful place!
We went to check out the park and stayed all afternoon!
- More than one year ago.New Volunteer Group Website More than one year ago.New Volunteer Group Website
The Volunteer Group, Friends of Red Bud Isle has a new and improved website launching today. www.friendsofredbudisle.org Visit and sign-up for alerts about what's going on at the park. Next event is "It's My Park Day", March 3rd. Please update the hyperlink on your website. Thanks so much, Kyle Allen Friends of Red Bud Isle
- More than one year ago.Awesome for Swimmers More than one year ago.Awesome for Swimmers
My two cocker spaniels LOVE this park. They love wondering around the trees and swimming in the river. There are always a ton of friendly dogs and friendly folks around. Perfect representation of laid back Austin fun!