Red Bud Isle
- RubyAug. 23, 2020Awesome Trails
My fur baby loves this place. He plays with other pups.
- KimberlyJul. 12, 2019Awesome Place!
Enjoying walking around here and loved the water. My dog took total advantage of it. This place is really a hidden gem!
- MollyJun. 8, 2019Hidden Gem
This place was perfect for my dog to cool down! She loves to swim! We met lots of doggie friends and the humans were nice too! Parking is skimpy but worth waiting for!
- AlisonMore than a year agoFabulous water park
This is a must dog park! Fabulous swimming for dogs, don't forget the tennis ball!
- JampMore than a year agoOne of best in the country.
Huge island park that is completely off leash. I've been to dog parks all across the USA and this one of the best ones for humans and dogs alike.
- EricMore than a year agoGreat place to play!
This place was great! Plenty of places to walk and play! Our dog was very happy and exhausted by the time we left. We will definitely return to Red Bud Isle while visiting Austin!
- MoiraMore than a year agoBeautiful place!
We went to check out the park and stayed all afternoon!
- VanessaMore than a year agoAwesome for Swimmers
My two cocker spaniels LOVE this park. They love wondering around the trees and swimming in the river. There are always a ton of friendly dogs and friendly folks around. Perfect representation of laid back Austin fun!