Liberty Lake Regional Park
Or call (509) 255-6861 for more information.
- Toby JamesMore than a year agoRetrievers love it
My 3 retrievers jojo rikrik and jj loved it
- HaroldMore than a year agoIt was amazing
My shepherd loved this place and it got lots of energy out
- JeffMore than a year agoGreatness
I give a 3 million stars
- Joanne PettitMore than a year agoBeautiful Hiking Trails
Liberty Lake Regional Park offers a variety of trails and terrain. The trail extends south from the parking area along beaver dams to an old cedar grove. An eight mile loops trails leads to a water fall.
- GracieMore than a year agoNo dogs on beach! : (
This is a beautiful park and the staff are great.
ONLY ONE NEGATIVE: No dogs on beach rule.
- Gary E JohnsonMore than a year agoExcellent Staff/Ranger
We visited Liberty Lake over Memorial Day weekend 2012. We reserved an RV spot via their website. When we arrived, the previous camper had not moved out. The ranger found another spot for us. He was very busy on opening weekend and was doing everything possible to accommodate everyone. We really wanted the fire pit to cook a family dinner on, so the ranger went and got what I assume was his own gas grill. How nice is that! Our bull dog loved walking around meeting everyone. I highly recommend this park, particularly because of the park ranger!