Cumming Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Cumming Forum on January 27, 2010 7:38 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Cumming, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Cumming yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Cumming here.

New dog park in Cumming?? NOT Windemere?

I heard someone at PetSmart talking about a new dog park in Cumming, GA that is waaaaay better than Windemere. Has anyone heard of it or know where it is?

Originally posted by Kristen from Cumming, GA, US
January 27, 2010 7:38 a.m.

Replies

Settles Bridge?

I used to take my dogs to Windermere and then I heard about a new dog park off of Suwanee Dam Rd. It's much nicer. There's water fountains and various obstacles for the dogs to play on (or under, or through)! It has a big dog/little dog side and is much larger than Windermere. To get there, go down Buford Dam Rd. and make a right on Suwanee Dam. Go down about a mile or two and make a right onto Johnson Rd. (I think that's the name of it). Settles Bridge park is just ahead on the right. Go down the paved trail and the dog park is in the back! Hope this helps!

Posted by Emily from Buford, GA, US
July 26, 2010 8:44 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.