Europe Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Europe Forum on April 9, 2015 4:40 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Europe, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Europe yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Europe here.

Travelling to Tuscany, Italy with my dog

We are taking our dog to Italy in the summer. We are staying in a place close to Sienna but intend visiting such places as Florence and Pisa whilst there. Can anyone tell me if we will be able to take her in some of the main attractions and also how dog friendly they are in this region?
I think eating outdoors won't be too much of a problem but we want to know how restricted we might be in terms of site seeing.
If anyone has travelled to these places with a dog or lives in this region I would be very grateful for some information.
Thank you

Originally posted by Jacqui from Gravesend, GB
April 9, 2015 4:40 a.m.

Replies

thanks for the post!

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog, especially its discussion..thanks for the post!

Posted by John V. Rowland from MiLan
December 26, 2015 8:47 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.