Europe Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Europe Forum on September 5, 2016 7:03 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Europe, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Europe yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Europe here.

Storing luggage in Paris

Hello

I plan to visit Paris for the second time and the first time with my daughter and our spitz in september.
I booked most of all we can do in Paris except for my last day.
My problem is our luggage, so I would like to know if there is a place or service who storing our luggage because we doesn’t want to carrying our luggage in all Paris to join the airport.

So any tips ?

Originally posted by AmySanders from New York, NY, US
September 5, 2016 7:03 a.m.

Replies

Luggage Storage in Paris

If you are in need of a place to store luggage in Paris, the following list of Paris left luggage spots can help you find somewhere to store your bags while you enjoy Paris:

Left Luggage at Paris CDG airport:

Bagages du Monde

CDG - Terminal 1, Departures level, Gate 20

Baggage storage at CDG from 8am to 2pm daily

CDG - Terminal 2A, Gates 3-4

Baggage storage at CDG 8:15am to 7:45pm daily

CDG - Terminal 2F, Gates 4-5

Baggage storage at CDG 7am to 7pm daily

Left Luggage in Paris Train Stations:

Left Luggage in Gare du Nord - 6:15am - 11:15pm (weekdays), 6:45am - 11:15pm (weekends)

Luggage lockers in the Gare du Nord are on the basement level close to the car rental desks. Longer term storage available.

Left Luggage in Gare de l'Est - 6:30am - 11:15pm daily

Left Luggage in Gare de Lyon - 6:30am to 11:30pm daily

Left luggage in these Paris train stations has been closed:

Gare Montparnasse

Gare St Lazare

Gare d'Austerlitz

Please note that the list may be a bit out of date.

Posted by Jeremy from Los Angeles, CA, US
September 13, 2016 12:58 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.