All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona1200 W Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ
Best Western Inn of Sedona welcomes two dogs up to 80 lbs for an additional fee of $20 per stay. Guests traveling with pets must call 877-411-3436 prior to booking to verify availability, or risk not being able to check-in with a pet and/or any associated cancellation penalties.Book Now
Or call 877-411-FIDO to reserve a pet friendly room.
Book on BringFido to get a low rate on a pet friendly room. There is no booking fee and reservations are always backed by our Pet Fee Guarantee.
We can only guarantee a pet-friendly room when you book through BringFido or call 877-411-FIDO.
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingRoom Details
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
2 Queen Beds
4 Guests Max
Pet Fee Additional
Room Details2 Queen Beds
300 sq feet (28 sq meters)
Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment - 37-inch LCD TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and free bottled water
Sleep - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Free local calls, iron/ironing board, and desk; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Free wired Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Know Before You Go
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cable Television
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
- Free Breakfast
- Exterior Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Free Parking
- RV / Trailer Parking
- Laundry Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- Business Center
- Free WiFi
- Fitness Center
- Internet Available
- Pet Friendly
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona has received a rating of 4.8 out of 5 bones by 6 dog owners on BringFido and 4.5 out of 5 in 3,104 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Nov. 02, 2016fantastic Nov. 02, 2016fantastic
Had a fantastic time while staying at this hotel. My large dog was accepted and the fee was only $20/stay. Views amazing. So nice to have a great buffet breakfast and enjoy the view from the large common balcony outside our room. Easy to find walking areas for my dog. Would stay here again!
- More than one year ago.Suprise More than one year ago.Suprise
We were surprised by this Best Western; not only was it extremely dog friendly--the folks at the desk were clearly dog lovers--it was a very nice facility with incredible views. Only stayed one night while passing through with our husky, but would certainly recommend to anyone traveling with a dog.
- More than one year ago.The Doggone BEST! More than one year ago.The Doggone BEST!
I live in Sedona with my human, but I have invited my dog pals to stay here on several occasions. Not only does this hotel LOVE having us 4-leggers here, but we get a gift when we arrive! They fawn over us and give us treats, and we're allowed everywhere in the hotel except inside the breakfast room (I smelled BACON!) or in the pool. I stop by on occasion and hang out on the terrace and can even ride on the hotel's shuttle! When you're in town, give me a BARK and check out my favorite hotel!!!! Four paws up!!!!!
- More than one year ago.great hotel for dogs! More than one year ago.great hotel for dogs!
The view from our balcony is breathtaking. There are tables for you to enjoy the sunrise and sunset with your pooch. A hidden trail right by the hotel is perfect for walking. All this, and I haven't even mentioned the outstanding customer service. Dog biscuits waiting at the door, poop baggies provided, a list of dog friendly restaurants nearby, and a dog park just up the road! Highly recommend this location to anyone visiting Sedona!
- More than one year ago.Carlton had a great vacation More than one year ago.Carlton had a great vacation
As soon as we checked in, there was a bowl of dog biscuits at the front desk. They handed us a pre-printed list of all the restaurants in the area that were dog friendly. They even had an open patio, so Carlton (105 lbs.) could join us for the breakfast buffet.
- More than one year ago.BW Inn of Sedona More than one year ago.BW Inn of Sedona
Hotel was nice and our dog was welcome there. I will use BringFIDO if traveling with dog. Thanks - much easier than calling each hotel.