TAKA Dog Walk
Insured and Bonded
We are a small detail oriented professional dog walking service. We cater specifically to the needs of your pet!!
Every pet is cared for individually and has our undivided attention at all times.
Completely customized walks, sits and boarding.
Walks/exercise is 30 minutes of fun, love, treats, hydration and a daily picture text/email to keep you posted on your furry baby and more.
Boarding includes staying in our comfy home with dinner to breakfast service. Three full 30 minute walks per day while you're away, lots of picture texts/emails and of course so much more...
A paw wipe down, Natural Organic Face and Tear Duct Cleanse, and Homemade Organic Treat is given to each individual pet.
- AnthonyJan. 28, 2021We love TAKA!!!
I do not think that we can say enough good things about Beatrice and the crew from TAKA! We got our puppy Luna towards the beginging of Covid and (like most Covid pups) she is extremely shy and really uncomfortable around strangers. The team let us tag along for a few walks as we gradually got her comfortable around new people and her first furry friends. Before we knew it, Luna was rushing out the door and coming home with a smile on her face (literally...).
Personally, I am uneasy giving someone keys to my apartment for any reason. After spending time with the crew on those introduction walks and hearing raving review from neighbors, Luna wasn't the only one feeling comfortable! Literally everyone I have met from TAKA is kind, considerate, and completely adores ALL of the pups. I knew this was a great team after watching them handle the dogs with such passion and care.
The team is always accessible and accommodating for schedule changes, etc. They do a great job making sure Luna does her business and gets plenty of exercise. We love our little girl and only want the best for her! We couldn't imagine using anyone but TAKA!
- KevinFeb. 12, 2020Exactly what a dog walking group should be!
I never had issues with TAKA, only commendations. They are attentive, diligent and cognizant to my dogs' needs as well as my concerns. They do an excellent job at caring, and even teaching my dogs to socialize, behave and remain playful and cheery. Thank you, TAKA - for everything!
- SharonJun. 4, 2019Great Service
They have walked our dog for two years now and provide excellent service. We have had a number of walkers take our dog for walks and he loves them all. They clearly love him and they take him for long walks and provide a great summary of their time and beautiful pictures. It is great to not have to worry about our dog during the day knowing that the TAKA dog walk team will be taking care of him!!
- AllyMay. 6, 2018They are the WORSE!!!!!!
Pet Owners Be Aware!!! At first they seem to be the best there is but they are very careless in their ways. They will lie to you about as to what has happened to your pet to protect themselves!!!! I know the dog that was just injured by them and she needed emergency surgery!! She tried to cover it up with lies!!! They will disregard your wishes as to the care you wish your pet to have. Go with another service!!! People like them should not be around animals!!! They need to be reported ASAP..THINK OF YOUR PET!!!! SHE IS A LIAR!!!! HER BUSINESS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!!
- LizMore than a year agoTerrible!
A few issues we encountered:
1) They didn't follow instructions to the degree of endangering our pet; after confronting them about this we were told that they are the pet experts and when we're gone they make their own decisions about what the pet does and does not need. WHAT?!? 2) We didn't get what we paid extra for; Nosey neighbors let us know that the 30 minute visits we booked for were consistently around SEVEN minutes long. 3) Terribly non-communicative when trying to book AND get updates on pets. 4) Twice we came home to find our front door left unlocked. 5) After confirming dates several times they confused the booking and didn't show up- leaving our pet completely unattended to while we were 3,000 miles away.
It goes on and on, but in a nutshell this is just another bad pet sitting service. I would avoid at all costs! Luckily we've found someone fantastic in the neighborhood. She listens, is reliable, actually stays the full length of a visit, etc.