Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic1848 Waldorf Blvd, Madison, WI, US, 53719
Or call 608-497-1392 for more information.
The Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic is a general small animal hospital offering preventative care, general medical,
surgical and reproductive care.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Preventative medical yearly exams, senior wellness plans, vaccinations and heartworm tests;
• Medical diagnostics and treatment regarding “sick animal” care;
• General surgical procedures;
• Canine and feline general dentistry;
• Digital radiology and ultrasound imaging;
• In house diagnostic laboratory;
• Low cost in house pharmacy;
• On-Line store through VetSource;
• Pet food sales and delivery;
• Orthopedic Foundation for Animal (OFA) certifications ;
• Overnight nursing care;
• State-of-the-art canine reproductive facility.
Dr. Sondel takes great pride not only in the quality of care he provides, but also in client communication and education. It is his goal to make sure that his patients’ owners make informed decisions about the care their
loved pet receives.