All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
The Patio on Lamont Street4445 Lamont St, San Diego, CA, US, 92109
The Patio on Lamont Street has received a rating of 4.8 out of 5 bones by 9 dog owners on BringFido and 4.0 out of 5 in 127 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- More than one year ago.The Patio is indeed a patio More than one year ago.The Patio is indeed a patio
The food is consistently good. They like dogs, but small-to-medium is probably better because it's a bit cramped. They provide a yummy treat and bowl of water (Foxy said the treat was yummy, I didn't try it). Great drinks. Great brunch, lunch & dinner. Parking is a total nightmare, but they have valet on weekends.
- More than one year ago.the best spot! More than one year ago.the best spot!
Always fresh, cool drinks, super friendly for dogs if your dog is large request a wall table.
- More than one year ago.We loved it More than one year ago.We loved it
Extremely pet friendly place! My Pit Brady made lots of friends (other guests & staff). They gave him his own bowl of water & some gourmet treats! Brady loved thd attention & I loved the food! Will definitely come back
- More than one year ago.Amazing food and great service More than one year ago.Amazing food and great service
We went for dinner with our 2 dogs. All staff were so amazing and dog friendly. Our kids, as we call our pug and our pit mix, got lots of attention from the staff. They even got water bowls and a special cookie made by the chef. We love the food and drinks and the atmosphere of the patio. Next time we are around San diego we will most definitely eat here.
- More than one year ago.Big Day on the Patio More than one year ago.Big Day on the Patio
My husband, myself and Cody the dog (65lb huskador) had a great time. Food great, good wine list, good beer selection. Staff kept giving out homemade dog cookies and now my dog is addicted. Must find cookie recipe ; )
- More than one year ago.Highly Recommend More than one year ago.Highly Recommend
Great service, everyone is very dog friendly - staff and clientele. Several other nice pooches, all very well behaved. Our lab (over 70 lbs) was very comfortable and got lots of attention, fresh water (as much as we did at the table), and some biscuits. Great wine selection, happy hour menu & specials. Will definitely be back.
- More than one year ago.Not for big dogs More than one year ago.Not for big dogs
Staff were great and very attentive. Cocktails were flavorful and strong, food was excellent. But be aware if you have large dogs (ours are 70lbs each) that space is limited here. Within about a minute of us sitting down the person at the next table asked us to get our dog further away from her because she is not a dog person...fair enough. And we wouldn't have bought our large dogs to such a small area had we known how cramped it would be. We ended up drinking down our cocktails and eating our food in the car. Was a very enjoyable meal - but we were so embarrassed that out dogs were just too big for the space that we quickly asked for our food to go. Overall great place - dogs in handbags suited for here though. Also valet parking was full when we arrived and for the four cars ahead of us when we arrived.
- More than one year ago.VERY dog friendly More than one year ago.VERY dog friendly
Great food as well.
- More than one year ago.Great dog restaurant! More than one year ago.Great dog restaurant!
My dog, Max, and I love coming to The Patio for brunch, happy hour, lunch and dinner...heck, we just like coming all the time! Food is great, atmosphere really chill, and they love dogs there. They have individual water bowls, fresh gourmet treats and drink specials on dog named drinks if your dog is with you. Great neighborhood place!