Phuzzy's Boat Shack
- DaneMar. 31, 2022Woody's is now Phuzzy's Boat Shack and still dog friendly
Woody's is now Phuzzy's Boat Shack and still very dog friendly
- DebbieMore than a year agoGreat place!
Went here with our dogs for lunch. Beautiful location on the canal. They brought our dogs a large bowl of water first thing. Food was very good and the staff friendly and welcoming.
- Marley V.More than a year agoGreat Dog Friendly Restaurant
I ate here in June 2017 with my dog. My dog was taken of first and was brought a water bowl with ice. We enjoyed a great seared tuna wrap on the patio with a nice view of the water. Very dog friendly - highly recommend!
- RonMore than a year agoWill Be Back
Stopped for a late lunch on a Wednesday afternoon. Place was busy but our choc lab was taken care of first with water. Lots of attention for her. The food was good, the service was also good. We will be back.
- CathyMore than a year agoGreat Place
We ate dinner at Woody's last night and they were very hospitable to our Great Dane. The waitress immediately brought her a stainless steel dog bowl with water and a milk bone. We were even able to bring her bed in for her to lie on. The human service was good as well. The service was excellent, quickly received and good. I would definitely recommend them.
- Pat EdmonsonMore than a year agowe just checked it out
We were referred there after we had eaten dinner at another restaurant, so I can't rate the food. They were very busy, this was in the first week of January....