Or call (303) 396-1898 for more information.
- DavidMar. 5, 2020Not as dog friendly as they claim to be
Puppy (mind you he is 14 weeks old), barked twice and I was asked to leave. Very uncomfortable situation, it was clear we were there to socialize him and I was caught very off-guard, especially after being there several times prior. Won’t be be back.
- HannahFeb. 28, 2019Super Dog Friendly!!
Dogs allowed inside and out on a leash which is awesome during the colder months. Water bowl provided as well. Delicious beer and snacks and rotating food trucks. I need a place like this in my hometown!
- JeffDec. 5, 201820 Beers And Dogs
Great, original brews - having a jalapeño craft lager. Brewery tours. Well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome. Recommended by our hotel.
- KatieMore than a year agoGreat beer variety and SO dog friendly
After Denver stopped allowing dogs in breweries, it was so refreshing to be able to bring our two fur babies and our human baby to Upslope after a morning hike. The staff was incredibly friendly, and the beer and food were awesome. Great atmosphere!
- SandraMore than a year agobest beer and dog friendly
It was rainy and we wanted a beer. Wait-we can bring our dog inside? Perfect. Unusual, creative beers too.
- SeanMore than a year agodogs in the bar!
yes, they allow dogs IN the bar!