Taberna del Caballo
Or call (904) 342-2867 for more information.
- BrianNov. 27, 2019Very Pet Friendly!
Good food and nice shaded patio for the pooch to rest.
- VanessaAug. 14, 2019Very disappointing
I wish we never ate here! It was overpriced and extremely underwhelming! The sangria wasn't good, and the steak tacos had very little steak and about three french fries stuffed into each taco. It was a miserable experience that left me regretting eating there!! Hard lesson learned
- MariaJul. 4, 2019Great Food And Service
Brought water for our dog and the food was great! From the street you might miss it because it isn’t really noticeable.
- SarahMay. 19, 2019Great Staff! Good Food!!
Beautiful place to eat. We had about a 15 minute wait so we went to the bar and got drinks right away. Bartender was a pleasure to talk to and our pup Tank was a big hit! Pork nachos and margaritas were amazing!
- CharlotteMar. 5, 2019Great food, excellent service, super dog friendly
Greeted happily at the entrance, assured us no issue with having our dog on the patio, brought her a bowl of water. Service was fast and with a smile. Food was fabulous. Hubby had a burger, I had the green goddess salad with grill fish. In old town, don't pass it up!
- MaaikeJan. 12, 2019Nice Shaded Patio
Water provided great food
- DonnaJan. 8, 2019Lovely spot to bring your pup
I really like the service and how charming it is. Great w my dogs. (2). Food was good. I would come back.
- HeatherMore than a year agoexceeded all expectations
The staff was super friendly. The singer greeted us and told us to be seated immediately. The server brought a bowl of water when she came to get our drink order. The manager went out of his way to come say hi. The food was incredible. I think that was the best steak sandwich I have ever eaten. We will definitely be back.
- LisaMore than a year agoGreat Food!! You might miss it
This was a fabulous resteraunt and we never would have stopped if not for this ap. Don't miss this opportunity, you and your dog will love it...if your willing to share a bite.
- DeniseMore than a year agoDog Friendly at the Spanish Quarter
This is a great dog friendly restaurant in the historic area, across from the "oldest wooden schoolhouse". The waiter even brought our dog a big bowl of water. They have indoor and outdoor seating with bar and music. Great place to relax with some Spanish food and a beer. Good variety on the menu of Spanish cuisine.