Island Dogs Bar
Or call (305) 509-7136 for more information.
- OzzieDec. 14, 2020Loved Watching People & Chickens
We had drinks on the deck & puppy had fresh water! Met lots of people:)
- JennyJan. 25, 2020Poor service for Thirsty Dog
Least impressive of 4 restaurants recommended on BringFido. Waitress forgot water 4 'passes'!?! Food was okay prices okay but a little spirited cust.service would have been nice!
- MatthewOct. 31, 2019My Favorite Place To Eat
Every time we come to Key West we visit Island Dogs for breakfast every day. Their breakfast pizza and eggs are to die for. They are dog lovers just like us. Water at table side when we walked in and lots of love from the staff. Can’t wait to come again.
- StarbuckApr. 15, 2019Great Location
Friendly service let our dog sit inside on a busy day, and even brought her a bowl of ice water and a minty garnish!
(The human food was great, too. I recommend the Tuna Melt.)
- MorganMar. 11, 2019Decent food, bad service
First time going. Drink prices were decent. Pizza wasn't great but shrimp BLT wrap was yummy. Sat outside and felt like the waitress forgot about us. I can handle bad food but poor service kills it for me.
- BruceMore than a year agoAwesome!!!!
Great food (really...great food!) great bartender, this was a treat!
- BaileyMore than a year agoI napped while my mom and dad drank monitors
- JulieMore than a year agocasual/good drinks
We have been to the keys three times this year. Each time we ways go back to Island Dog. It has a casual atmosphere with great cocktails and good food. Love sitting on the deck.