Joe's Farm Grill
Or call (480) 563-4745 for more information.
- LindaAug. 13, 2018Joe's Farm Grill pet dining review blog with photos
- KarenMore than a year agoLovely Afternoon
Great outdoor seating and terrific food. They kindly bring water bowls for your pet.
- JamieMore than a year agoexcellent
This is a great restaurant. The food was delicious. The ample outside seating made it easy to have my furry friend by my side. My only comment would be that it would be great if they offered the single traveler with a dog a way to order food. By phone? Online? Overall a great experience.
- JoannaMore than a year agoNot Friendly for Single Parents
I'm out here visiting my friend and was so happy when I read all the positive reviews about this place. I went there with my dog, expecting to have a delicious breakfast but I was not able to order. The outdoor seating and large shady grass area was wonderful and dog friendly. However, there is no order window or servers for the outside tables. You still have to go inside to order and pick up your food and dogs are not allowed inside. Leaving my dog in the car was not an option due to the extreme heat. Since I was alone with my dog, I was SOL and didn't get a chance to try the food. A big dud!
- AndrewMore than a year agothe best in town!
Great food, very dog friendly
- LexiMore than a year agoJoes Farm Grill
The food here is delicious! Also a great outdoors area with lots of walking around space for you and your dog. Prices are reasonable too!
- KaitlynMore than a year agogreat food
they have big trees to sit under with your dog and the food is wonderful. well worth the drive !!!
- TrammelMore than a year agoHiddem Gem
The food is OUTSTANDING and the fact that I can bring my best friend (4 legged) along with me. This is going to become a regular place for my family.
- AmyMore than a year agoDELICOUS
Joe's Farm Grill has the freshest food around! They have a very laid back atmosphere and we love to take our puppy here for breakfast!