Sharkey's Beach Bar
Or call (843) 626-4411 for more information.
- CaseyJun. 19, 2020It Was Fine
The food was okay and the view was nice. Service was good, they even offered my baby some wawa.
- StephanieJun. 15, 2019Very Dog Friendly And Good Food
Very good food and dog friendly outside with a great view but service was pretty slow but would come back.
- TJMore than a year agoDog friendly, but food is terrible.
Entertainment was good. Great atmosphere, very dog friendly, but lousy food and drinks. Won't be returning.
- AshleyMore than a year agoDisgusted
The location was the only thing good about it. Had appetizers and drinks. The food was less than mediocre. Dirty outback (broken glass, trash, cigarettes) and smelled like trash. The waitress was pleasant and sweet to our dog but would not recommend. We will not be back.
- MeganMore than a year agoOnly good part was the location
Beautiful place with a beautiful view but we were less than pleased with the food and service. Dogs are permitted, but ours didn't really seem welcome here. We won't be going back.
- Gosha&StashekMore than a year agoBar& Burgers
Very nice atmosphere, great porch for dogs and humans, Good food Burgers and Fish taco, but remember, thats a bar not restaurant :) Great stop right on the boardwalk.