Or call (423) 468-3725 for more information.
- AdrianMay. 18, 2019Great Patio For Dogs
We brought our Beagle and Coonhound to UJ and were very pleased. Not only was the food good, but the patio is very large, the picture doesn’t do it justice. We were able to sit along the edge and eat with our boys and not worry about crowding. The also provide water for the pups. Will likely revisit before leaving town.
- JanMay. 10, 2019One of our favorites
Really good burgers and plenty of outdoor tables. Only a tiny space is covered, mind the weather. Always several dogs there. It attracts a young crowd but they welcome oldies as well! We park on the street and rarely have problems finding a spot.
- DaniApr. 29, 2019Awesome to grab a bite to eat
food is great and they love having dogs here. they bring a water bowl for them too.
- MichelleMore than a year agoPet friendly, great food
Good location. Plenty of outdoor seating with outdoor games available to play. As soon as we were seated the server brought a fresh bucket of water for the dogs. Food was great.
- Scotty MomMore than a year agoDelicious and Dog Friendly!
We stopped off for quick lunch and drink. The waiter brought our Scotty out a bucket of fresh water as soon as he saw us walk up. The waitser even asked if she needed anything else. The food was delicious! Try the chicken tacos!
- JonMore than a year agoMy favorite Dog Friendly
This is a great place to swing in and have a couple beers and burger with your pooch
- MarieMore than a year agoGreat Place
Great food and plenty of pet friendly seating.
- JeffMore than a year agoUniversal Joint
Great food and super pet friendly! We always carry our on water for our two dogs, however the wait staff was very fast to ask if we needed anything for our dogs.