- MarcoJul. 19, 2021Brought our doggie many times.
The outdoor seating is awesome, just pick a good spot to keep the little one out of the sun (along the fence line is best).
- JenniferJun. 28, 2021Dinner on the tracks
very dog friendly outdoor patio area. Our girl Clover was even served her own pup bowl filled with Ice Water.
- JackMay. 1, 2021Pups are welcome!
outside dining along the canal is very pet friendly
- JenMore than a year agoGood for dogs
Took our dog here for lunch on a Thursday and sat on the patio - they even gave him a bowl with water.
- CourtneyMore than a year agosuper dog friendly
This place was great. Seated us and brought a dog bowl right over. Super friendly staff too.
- CATHIEMore than a year agorelaxing spot for dogs with humans
Great casual outdoor seating, menu is very diverse and all our choices were great . My seafood crepe was delicious .Our server Chris took great care of us our friend's dog. We're sure to make a repeat visit.
- JoshMore than a year agogreat food, dogs welcome
We love this place! The food is great, the menu diverse, the outdoor area very nice with a great atmosphere, and dogs are welcome! We have brought or two dogs before and most nights there are several dogs at any given time. Lots of fun for the whole family including fido!
Dan on Aug. 6, 2021