Red Mountain Grill
Or call (970) 468-1010 for more information.
- BarbaraJul. 28, 2021Nice Place, Nice People, Good Food
When we got here, there were 3 other dogs with their people. They were all nicely spaced. The Elk chili was great, as was my summer peach salad. My husband enjoyed his chicken penne pasta dish. I would happily return.
- NicoleMay. 24, 2021Perfect patio lunch w/your pup!
This was such a great place to stop for lunch with our pup! Sometimes patios are pretty small and crowded, and with our 70lb dog, it can be stressful. BUT the patio was spacious with the tables spaced out enough for Wally to lay down. There was also a bit of shade too! The food was great and everyone loved our pup there!
- DaphneJul. 19, 2019Great Service
They originally said no patio service however the patio has doors to bar. We went in to order and the bartender took care of us anyway including a bowel of water for our dog!
- HeidiMar. 28, 2019No dog service
No patio service = no service with a dog.
- JeffMore than a year agogreat dog spot
Friendly staff, good food.
It’s nice in the afternoon as it is in a the shade too!
- RaceJun. 7, 2018Nice atmosphere
The patio allows dogs. Plenty of tables and nice atmosphere. Food was good, however service was a little slow.
- MauraMore than a year agoLove this place.
Always great food and service. The patio is very dog friendly and our Swissy loves it there. Hoping for more nice patio days before winter.
- FinneganMore than a year agopatio
The patio allows dogs, friendly wait staff, fabulous cheese burgers !