- DebbieApr. 29, 2022Great Patio + Dog Menu
Loved the patio!! My dog was given a complimentary smoked bone for being a good boy
- MikeOct. 3, 2021Awsum location
great laidback vib good food plenty of 4 leggad friends for our dog Maci
- StephanieAug. 24, 2021What a great vibe!
they are extremely dog friendly! we went on a 98 degree day and you would have never known that! The patio is well shaded and equipped with misters and fans. food was great - wait staff was great - right on the River so easy to take your dog to the grassy area to potty. loved it!
- FrancineJul. 8, 2021Good vibes
we came with our two pups for dinner with the family and the food was excellent and the vibe was very chill. we watched the game and had a great dinner on the patio with the trees lit up. shout out to Courtney our server she was awesome!!!
- IlianaJun. 6, 2021EXCELLENT PET FRIENDLY RESTAURANT
Excellent restaurant with excellent food and views. But the best part about it is the best pet treatment. They have dog bowls available and a dog menu.
- CelenaApr. 25, 2021Great night out with the pups!
They have a great menu for adults and one for dogs also. They bring you a bowl of water and their meal on a plate. We had our two dogs and there were three other dogs already dining there when we arrived. Staff was great too.
- IrisApr. 7, 2021@Bob_thegreatdane Approved!
We spent the day on the patio eating delicious food, amazing drinks and meeting new people! Bob really enjoyed the Bones as well! we will be back for sure!
- MicahSep. 24, 2020Great Place!!!
amazing food, loved our pup, good beer, and friendly staff!!! very nice experience all around!!!
- AlysonMar. 24, 2019Great Dog Patio
We had breakfast on the patio. There is a sign at the entrance about being dog friendly. The view was great along the trinity. I highly recommend it.
- AnnieMore than a year agoGreat restaurant for Dogs!
Large outdoor patio by the river. Enjoyed a Sunday afternoon with our dog listening to music and dining on BBQ. Food and drinks were good. Friendly service. Dog menu available. Water bowl provided.
- AliMore than a year agogreat for dogs!
The waiter brought my pup out a bowl full of water and I was able to enjoy dinner with my daschund in tow. Love going places where my dog can come along!
- TaylorMore than a year agogreat environment
Great atmosphere right off the river. Great service and food, however, the food prices are a little steep for patio grub. They are welcoming to dogs and even have a "dog menu" for dog treats/chews and water.
- MikeMore than a year agoexcellent
The service and the menu are fantastic, the price is far too high. It's BBQ