Or call (202) 332-3710 for more information.
- KatherineFeb. 17, 2020Standard Outdoor Seating
There is ample outdoor seating to bring your dog to and they have a heat lamp for colder times.
- LynneaAug. 10, 2019Correction To Last Post...
Haha... they now get two 5-bone reviews from me! It was worth it!
- KristaApr. 13, 2019Great Food, Location, And Dog Friendly!
Our waiter was awesome! Great spot for dog lovers
- RichMar. 31, 2019Great Place!
Great food and very dog friendly on their outside patio. Highly recommend.
- DebMore than a year agoGreat location. Bad service
The restaurant was very welcoming to 6 people and our 2 large dogs. Waiter though was slow and rude waited 20 minutes just for our drinks. 15 min later he handed one of us bread plates and said "pass these around". There wasn't even the right number of plates. We had to get our own water refills from the servicing area. Another person, who turned out to be the manager, came by and we told her what we had been experiencing and she only asked why we hadn't told her sooner and asked if we wanted dessert. No thank you! Bottom line- very accepting of dogs. Not as nice to people
- AndrewMore than a year agoGreat Restaurant with very dog friendly staff and atmosphe
Great food and staff
- JoEllenMore than a year agoGreat Staff, welcomes dogs even in the winter!
Visiting from out of town, first time traveling with our dog- found out she doesn't like being left in the hotel! We have been using the bring fido app all over DC and adding restaurants as we go. Logan's Tavern was very dog friendly. They brought the heater over to our table as well as a bowl of water. We were there for happy hour. Great food & drinks.
- Michael BMore than a year agowonderful visit
We were made welcome immediately. Prompt service. Fresh, interesting, delicious food in a pub atmosphere. Dog friendly patio, with bowls of water for you loving pooch. Absolutely strongly recommend this place.
- JuanMore than a year agoTotes dog friendly
Never had such a seamless experience bringing a dog to a restaurant before. Nobody acted put out and they offered to bring her a water bowl and checked in on her. So nice.
- CarolMore than a year agoGourmet food in Pub atmosphere
We had a fantastic meal here! Burgers, lamb, farm fresh beefsteak tomatoes, suggested wine pairings. Would definitely recommend and return here. Dogs water bowl was refreshed twice. Thank you for suggestion from BringFido!