Flipside Burgers and Bar
Or call (203) 292-8233 for more information.
- KarenNov. 1, 2021Perfect spot to lunch with your dog
stopped here after a walk on Jennings beach & found them very dog friendly with a menu for my dog and brought water right out and a chopped up burger for her.
- TinaAug. 20, 2021Awesome!
Great food and atmosphere for both humans and dogs! Dogs are allowed on the patio, and they have a dog menu! Our waitress was great and was attentive to both us and our pup.
- MaddieApr. 14, 2021Great spot for dogs
Super dog friendly and accommodating.
- SueOct. 10, 2020Great Place To Bring Your Dog
Very dog friendly!!! Plenty of outdoor tables with umbrellas. They brought our dog water and they have a dog menu! Excellent food and service. Definitely recommend bringing your dog here.
- ShannonSep. 14, 2020So glad we stopped by!
We were traveling from MA to VA and needed some dinner that could accommodate our siberian husky puppy. So glad we stumbled upon this! Great food, great service, and a doggie menu! Odin ate his 6oz Pitt Bull and was hungry for a Dachshund (hot dog) :) We then got dessert, and our pup got some doggie ice cream! now our bellies are full to finish our journey. Wish we lived here so this place could become our new spot! Bring your pup by, you wont regret it one bit!!!!!
- DebbiMore than a year agoGreat place!
We drove from our hotel in Shelton, CT and had a delicious meal. Burger was great as was the Caesar salad! Our little dachshund, Daisy, loved it! Highly recommend!!
- HEATHERMore than a year agoBEST EXPERIENCE
MY DOGS LOVES THIS PLACE AND LOVED EVERYTHING OFF THE MENU 🐶
- MoiraMore than a year agoGreat place to go with the dogs
They are very dog-friendly. When we were there a total of five dogs were on the patio. They have umbrellas for shade, bring water for the dogs and there is a doggie menu. You can order burgers for your dog that come with Milk Bones. They also have ice cream for dogs. Waitress was very nice and we thought the service was great
- JenniferMore than a year agoAwesome for Humans and Dogs
Really pleasant. Great outdoor space. Tasty food. Lovely service. We will be back.
- NicoleMore than a year agoGreat Place For Us & The Pup
Good food, Nice beer selection, Great service. The patio quite and secluded compared to other places we've been. Our waitress was kind and attentive to our needs as well as the dogs. They even have cute little dog bowls and a doggie menu.
- GiseleMore than a year agolunch date