Mosaics Tapas Restaurant
Or call (228) 818-9885 for more information.
- BethSep. 6, 2020Fun Atmosphere
Beautiful patio, live music and friendly staff. They didn’t have (or offer) water bowls which is fine since we brought our own. Fans were running and it was comfortable even on a ~90 degree day!
- Virginia hardaway-Jul. 20, 2020Great Lunch
We went to The Mosaic for brunch as advertised. They no longer offer brunch due to COVID, they said they no longer offered brunch. However, they did bring our pup her own bowl of water. They food was decent and the portions were good. The service was so-so. Nice bar selection.
- AmandaJul. 6, 2020Amazing Food, Dog Heaven, Love Music
we were walking around and stumbled upon Mosaic. Falafel salad is amazing and so is the Cuban sandwich! Indie, our pup enjoyed her water and the live music ❤️
- NikkiJul. 3, 2020Great place For Dogs!
Very dog friendly! loved the patio and live music. The food was ok and the service really needs some work.
- SuzanneApr. 29, 2018Relaxing patio with live music
Nice patio, brought pup water, very good easy listening 2 piece band. Huge bar selection. We enjoyed the tuna, hummus, and shrimp and grits tapas ( they were large portions).
- MonikaMore than a year agosuper dog friendly
They immediately asked my dogs name and gave her a big bowl of cold water. Love it here!
- MonikaMore than a year agoGreat Experience
Super dog friendly, awesome staff, delicious food. Highly recommend!
- LizMore than a year agoVery welcoming to my furbaby!
We thoroughly enjoyed our outside dining experience at Mosaics. We walked up to the patio, and were immediately told we could sit anywhere. The staff had bowls of water already set out, and brought one to my dog when we got our drinks. We absolutely loved the atmosphere here!