Or call (910) 457-1881 for more information.
- ShannonSep. 20, 2020Dogs Are Friends!
Very pet friendly and the food is delicious!
- DebbyJun. 5, 2020Covered Deck Right On The Water
we really enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere at Fishy Fishy! Jamie, our server was very attentive to both us and our dog. Several restaurant team members stopped by to show our Maizy attention and bring her water.
- MichelleFeb. 24, 2020Right on water, dog friendly
They had water bowls right at the hostess station. Covered deck dogs were welcome on. Try the Cajun Mahi Bites, both of us loved it plus our dog Annabelle. Waitress loved waiting on our dogs.
- KeithAug. 21, 2019Amazing
The food was amazing. The staff made Mr. Bo Jangles feel so welcome! They brought water to him, and came over to love on him. As did the patrons of the restaurant. They made us feel welcome and comfortable. Definitely a must stop if you’re in Southport.
- LarissaJul. 28, 2019Definitely Pet friendly!
Some places advertise pet friendly but Fishy Fishy really means it. I love that they have a nice outdoor (covered) area dedicated for seating with pets. The waitstaff and even the customers loved on our pups. The food and cold drinks were fab too!! Marlin loved it!!
- PaulaJul. 18, 2019Great Place For The Dogs
Fishy Fishy not only has excellent food but is also very accommodating of dogs. They brought them their own bowl of water when they brought our drinks and made sure to offer seating where they had a comfortable spot to lay.
- PaulaJul. 27, 2018So neat
Very dog friendly! They even have a designated dog friendly table!! Dinner with a view and your fur baby
- Cooper ChinMore than a year agoyummy, yummy
Good food and friendly service. Manager always has dog biscuits on hand for us four legged guests.
- RobynJun. 14, 2018Fun and Friendly
Went for dinner and found establishment to be fun and dog friendly. Food was excellent and the staff was welcoming and friendly. They allowed our Shih Tzu to sit in a chair beside us and different staff members stopped to speak to our dog. Not to mention the view was amazing. Will most definitely return!
- ShannonApr. 7, 2018They really do love dogs!
We enjoyed lunch here on a Saturday in April. The servers were so welcoming of us and our poodle. Many of them came by just to say hello. The food and atmosphere were fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone looking to take their dog with them to lunch or even dinner. And the food is delicious... so even if you don’t have a dog... go for the food and the wonderful service!!
- PauletteMore than a year agoGreat location and pet friendly
The food was delicious and the staff accommodating. The waiter brought a bowl of water for our dog shortly after arriving and repeatedly checked to be sure he was ok. The location on the water was an added bonus.
- JimMore than a year agoGreat Food and Atmosphere
Good food, dogs welcomed and provided with fresh water.
- LindaMore than a year agoGreat Seafood Platters
We had a great meal. The seafood was so fresh. And these guys are fast. It's a great patio for pets. The girls make them feel welcome with special treats.
- JocelynMore than a year agoPerfect place for a sunset
Super dog friendly staff and an area specifically set up for families with pups!
- SheilaMore than a year agoGood food - very pet friendly
Water bowl was immediately brought to our dog. Food was very good, and service was excellent.
- LindsayMore than a year agoEat and drink on the deck
Fresh and delicious food. Very accommodating to us and our dog.