Portage Bay Cafe
Or call (206) 547-8230 for more information.
- JessicaJul. 4, 2021Go to Brunch
Our family always enjoy eating here cause we are able to bring our fur baby. They offer water bowls and great patio seating.
- VictoriaAug. 3, 2019Great food great spot for your pup!
It was perfect for our lab to sit in the shade and we enjoyed fabulous breakfast!
- QueenieMore than a year agoGreat place
Nice meal enjoy together with our fur baby Giney. Resturant within nice University of Washington area.
- HeatherMore than a year agoDog gone good
We had breakfast with family and not only was the food to die for but our 12 week old puppy was able to eat with us on the patio. Parking can be a challenge but worth it for the food and dog friendly atmosphere.
- CourtneyMore than a year agoEating with our pup
My sister and I did a loop around lake union with her dog, and we were looking for a place to eat with the dog. We read that they were pet friendly, and they welcomed us right in, and he just sat under the table while we enjoyed our delicious food!
- SarahMore than a year ago4.0
They have a covered patio that welcomes dogs. Gave us a corner table, so it was easier to keep our dog out of the way. Very friendly and welcoming.
- AmyMore than a year agoGreat time!
Just brought our pup. Everyone gushed over him and it was no problem for him to hang out under the table on the patio while we all enjoyed a great brunch.