The West End Marina
Or call (409) 497-4152 for more information.
- StephenDec. 7, 2021Good food and drinks
We were allowed upstairs with fido, but it was on a Monday at lunch and the downstairs location was closed. there is no better seafood served in Galveston. NOLA BBQ Shrimp, La Diabla margaritas…..and the list goes on. this is our must go to list when in the area.
- AndreaAug. 29, 2019Don’t Allow Dogs Upstairs At West End Marina Restaurant
Don’t Allow Dogs Upstairs At West End Marina Restaurant, only allowed downstairs at Sandbar Grille and don’t have the same menus. Sandbar Grille is a good lunch/drink spot but we were disappointed as we were really looking forward to the menu upstairs.
- JeniMay. 22, 2019Wonderful Location
Before we placed our drink order the waitress brought our pups a bowl of water. Food and drinks were great and it was a nice area to walk around.
- AnnieMore than a year agoCasual Waterfront Dining
Great patio dining that you can enjoy with your dog. Lots of fans. Good drinks. Friendly staff.
- Dee DeeMore than a year agoAwesome!!
Food was great, service was excellent, waitress was super nice! They brought a big bucket for my pup and it was such a great place. We will come back!!
- AarynMore than a year agoamazing!
Best fried shrimp ever! And love that the patio is covered with fans! They brought my dog a water bowl too :)