Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Or call (714) 500-1140 for more information.
- AmberApr. 17, 2022Great Food, Great Service!
They were super attentive to us and our dog! Ella (our dog) loved the food they had for her and we loved ours too!
- CindyMar. 1, 2022Lazy Dogs in Torrance Great Experience!
What a fun place! Very Dog Friendly.
I made reservations through open table and waited 10 min upon arrival. I was late because I got lost in the mall. once we sat down we were greeted immediately by our friendly server who brought a bowl of water. for my dog. Dog have their own menu and are are given a choice of grilled chicken or ground beef with rice and veggies for $5. and the serving was very generous. Large selection of delicious food and drinks for Adults. Patio has heaters and a fire-pit. Dogs must stay on ground. can’t sit on chairs or in laps due to city ordnance. still a great place to enjoy dinner with your pup. We’ll definitely be back. 🐶🦮🐕🦺🐕
- DeanneJan. 25, 2020Great Food And Very Dog Friendly
Great place for a fun meal with your furbaby or furbabies in our case!
- JabbaMore than a year agosmall patio area
Love that they also cater to the dogs. They have a choice of burger patty with rice or grilled chicken with rice. The patio area was pretty small so make sure to come early. Heaters are provider for the cold nights as well.
- DariMore than a year agoaddress
This address is in Westminster , not Los Angeles. I looked on the company website.
- JackyMore than a year agoGreat place to relax????
Dinner w family & our pooch on patio. Great service. Our dog enjoyed grilled chicken w brown rice. Nice to find dog friendly restaurant!
- JannaMore than a year agoLazy dog cafe
I was visiting family in Irvine CA, we had a great time there sat on patio my dog was offered water and a treat.
- PetriaMore than a year agoThe Venice Ale House
The Venice Ale House on 2 Rose avenue is wonderful. Eat great food with your dog and drink amazing beer whilst overlooking the saw.
- KarinMore than a year agoLazy Dog in Ontario CA
This resturnt just opened. Food is great a little pricey, but very good. Great service perfect for kids and dogs..
- ThomasMore than a year agoGreat place in Huntington Beach
(I believe the proper address is: 16310 Beach Blvd, Westminster CA 92683)
They are super-friendly to dogs here. The outdoor areas often have a couple of dogs, and also have heat lamps when it gets cold (and an outdoor fireplace to warm your paws as well).
- Ed Dewees & Joan JessopMore than a year agoThe Lazy Dog Cafe
A super place.