Or call (617) 523-8496 for more information.
- KatieMay. 6, 2021No longer allow dogs on patio
I went here last weekend and brought my four month mini goldendoodle. Unfortunately, they no longer allow dogs on their patio. :(
- KerryOct. 5, 2019Dog’s Welcome
Jack is a large Standard Poodle. He loved his visit fir lunch at Mother Anna’s. Thank you Mother Anna’s. The people rate the food as AMAZING!!!
- KimMay. 29, 2019Memorial Day 2019
Came here on memorial day for lunch with my English bulldog. Everyone was very friendly, and allowed us to sit on the patio. They brought her a dog dish with water, everyone pad her, and even took photos! Very dog friendly. Highly recommend
- JessicaMore than a year agono problems dining with my small pup
Nice patio and great food. My dog stayed under the table. Staff was very nice.
- AngelaMore than a year agono dogs are allowed
My small dog was allowed at first but then after ordering I was told that dogs were not allowed. We were moved to a table in the corner and we could finish our meals.
- MichelleMore than a year agoSmall Dogs Only
I was turned away because I have a "big dog." Apparently only small dogs in bags are permitted on the patio. Really silly, because it's a huge patio and the tables are well spaced.