East End Eatery
Please note that this is a 'cash only' establishment. Visit Website
Or call (352) 378-9870 for more information.
- LisaJan. 26, 2020Cash Only
Or you can use the ATM next door (with a fee I’m sure). Would be nice if this was noted before we got here. Didn’t stay.
- JenniferDec. 10, 2019Fun time for Fido and friends
1. Access to back patio is through the front of the restaurant
2. Vegan and vegetarian options galore, though plenty of amazing omnivorous options.
3. Breakfast and lunch only.
4. Is a local eatery, so you can expect something new with each visit
5. Cash or check only. Come prepared (we weren’t, since it was an impulse stop while traveling in Gainesville)
Our server, Mackenzie, was attentive and took the time to pet our pouch as well as refill her water bowl. Since we were on the patio alone, she let us let our pup off leash to explore. The super spuds were dynamite! Hubby had the turkey and Brie panini and I had the egg salad blt; both were yummy. Their side of the day was potato salad, but the let us substitute green beans.
The only complaint that I have is that they’re not closed to home because I’d totally bring the dog back for noms and visits
- AlyssaMore than a year agoSuper Friendly
It was raining and they didn’t hesitate to sit us inside with our 10 week old puppy. They were beyond welcoming. Wish we lived closer but will 100% return if ever in the area again. The food is amazing as well!!
- MelnardFeb. 25, 2018Awesome food and environment
Very relaxed environment with great staff and delicious breakfast food. It's local and has vegetarian/vegan options.
- MarlaJan. 25, 2018Great place to stop with our doodle
From the parking area, I didn't see a place to sit outside with our dog Riley. But they brought us out back to a nice fenced-in patio area, Since no one else was outside, they said we could let her off the leash to explore the garden area while we ate. They brought a doggie bowl of water and were very welcoming. Also the food was excellent!
- NatiMore than a year agobreakfast