Smoke on the Water
- LisaDec. 27, 2021Great location by falls park
Ate outside with our pup. They had dog bowls. Food was delicious. We were happy to see the outdoor tables available in December. Prices were great too.
- KelseyOct. 31, 2021Dog friendly patio
The food was great and the patio was the perfect place for the dogs to hang out with us while we ate lunch.
- PeteJul. 25, 2021Not very dog friendly!
Outside area closed on a beautiful sunday afternoon. Not pet friendly.
- MariaOct. 1, 2019Very Dog Friendly and Good Food!
We had a great dinner outing here. The food was excellent, tables were on the sidewalk of downtown, so it was nice to be outside on a beautiful evening. The Manager offered water for our dog, and even came out to meet her. This restaurant is a hidden gem that we will absolutely frequent with our dog.
- PaulMar. 25, 2019Great service
Showed up after a heavy rain shower and DJ our waiter offered to pull in a table and dry it off so we could stay and eat with our dog. Food was great and service was even better.
- PatrickJul. 21, 2018Werent able to dine with our dog :(
No service outside on the patio. Had to go elsewhere.
- NickiJul. 15, 2018Excellent
Very very good food and very good food close to the park to take your dog to walk before or after
- LindaMar. 22, 2018Great place and very pet friendly!
We were visiting from out of town and based on the previous reviews of Smoke on the Water, we decided to try it with our girl. This was her very first outing in public, beyond seeing the vet. She did great! I think the entire staff at one point came out to see our girl and asked if they could pet her. She soaked it up! We had great food and an enjoyable lunch! Reasonably priced too! Will definitely come back the next time we are in Greenville!
- KathiMore than a year agoGreat Place!
My dog and I had a great time ...try the smoked prime rib!
- AdamMore than a year agoSmoke on the Water - well worth it!
Great spot - terrific menu, fresh food and live music. We're visiting from Chicago and will definitely hit this spot again before we leave