The Toasted Owl Café
- JaySep. 7, 2022Dog friendly patio
They bring you a water bowl too
- DeborahAug. 30, 2022Great and large outdoor patio - and great food
Confirmed dog friendly and will bring a water bowl for your dog. Meals were exceptional- recommend the tamales for breakfast!!! and the cinnamon roll is a winner as well. Wished we were in town longer so we could come back for another meal.
- AlanSep. 26, 2021Refused to serve on the patio
Parked and walked over with the hounds - patio was closed…refused to serve us on the patio.
AND kinda RUDE about it too!
Went across the street to Mother Road Brewing…served us on the patio and was NICE about it!
- BrookeSep. 4, 2021Lots of dogs
Our pup got a MilkBone and lots of love. Definitely a local favorite for the dogs. Everything else was just ok.
- RoyceAug. 8, 2020Lovely Dog Friendly Patio !
Wait staff is really friendly... immediately brought a water bowl for the pups. Food is fantastic... spent a pleasant early afternoon with our pups just watching the world go by.
- JessicaJul. 5, 2020Great For Dogs
fun atmosphere and good food. nice surprise when they brought a dog dish of water.
- ChristopherJun. 2, 2020Excellent
One of the most friendly dog patios and terrific vegan food.
- MindyOct. 22, 2019Nice Off The Beaten Path Spot
Great dog friendly patio. Cute owl 🦉 decor.
- KarenSep. 23, 2019Great Food, Great Patio
Loved it! So dog friendly. Water bowls (and dogs!) all over the spacious patio. Really good food. Highly recommend.
- JudithJul. 8, 2019Spacious Patio!!
The Toasted owl has a really large patio which was great because there were lots of dogs there today, the food was great too!!
- JamesJun. 17, 2019Coco and I loved this restaurant
Highly recommend. Large beautiful patio. Many dogs. Server brought my baby water. Food was really good. Service was good. Just a great vibe.
- KateMore than a year agoamazing
We love this place to
Bring our dogs!! The food is amazing and so is
The friendly staff!!
- JillMore than a year agoThank you, Kevin
Words cannot express the love we have for this place. The minute Bella walked in, Kevin was there to greet Bella, with a water bowl and and a generous treat. It was 44 degrees and still the hospitality, warmth and love made us all warm and hearts filled. The food for two legged was the best breakfast we ever ate.