The Port Tavern
- MabelJun. 22, 2022Nice restaurant!
Very dog friendly-waitress brought out water for our little pup! Also liked their beer list-lots of local brews.
- TessaMay. 30, 2022Dog friendly and quickly seated
On a very nice day in May, we were quickly seated at an outside table with our dog, who the restaurant welcomed. Several others had their dogs as well and it was a good experience.
- LoriSep. 30, 2021Awesome Patio, and great pub food!
We had a fun time at this pub and the drinks/food were perfect before walking all around a quaint New England Town! Kacey our server was very nice, and Charlie our golden loved Steve who seated us on the (people and) dog friendly patio!
- DavidJul. 12, 2019Great Food at a Comfortable Spot
Had a nice meal here. Staff provided water and checked if BlueMoon needed a refill. I had their Reuben sandwich that somehow found it's way to BlueMoon.
- CathyMay. 26, 2019Port Tavern
We had a good meal and a beer with our pup. Doesn’t get much better.
- JamesMore than a year agodog friendly and a good meal
Went with my family and brought our 5 month old golden. Good location for a walk after around town and an overall great experience