Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
- TimJul. 3, 2020Love Dogfish Head, doesn't disappoint
Architecture similar to the brewery in Milton; a bit industrial, a little bit SteamPunk.
Great pizza. Mac and cheese appetizer extremely generous portions (could be it's own entree). Always cool to see unique brews on tap.
Pup loved the pizza crust!
- MaureenJun. 23, 2020Super dog friendly
Outside seating is very dog friendly. Plenty of space for the dogs to hang out in the shade. They brought out fresh water and treats
- CandaceNov. 10, 2019Beer And Digs
Great place to enjoy the drinks and food in a fun setting with our dogs.
- AlexOct. 22, 2019Great For Humans And Dogs!
Their dog friendly patio is awesome! Waitresses bring out water, lots of space for dogs under the big tables, dogs are even welcome in the gift shop.
- LyndseyJul. 15, 2019Great Food And Great Patio
Shady patio and great food! Tables are perfect for pups to tuck under and chill (also very sturdy). Our waitresses were all very friendly to our pups and attentive! We’ll be back.
- JacquelineJun. 23, 2019Phoenix Loves This Place
Ice cold water bowls! Shady covered patio! Shared table with dog friends! Definitely approved by Phoenix. Beer tasting flights and delicious thyme-lemonade mimosa kept the rest of us happy too.
- Mary Ann WalshMore than a year agoGreat shaded patio for you and your pup
Loved this place! Covered, spacious, outdoor patio with lots of room for you and your dog. Staff were all very courteous dog people and made sure my pup had water and some dog treats. Dogfish Head Punkin Ale is awesome and the burger that I shared with my pup was delicious. The lime sponge cake with coconut ice cream I had for dessert was amazing! Would definitely recommend a visit to Dogfish Head!
- Kristina, Jamal, and Max 🐾More than a year agoAwesome food, high quality beer, and friendly prompt service!
We fell in love with Dogfish today! Their food and drinks were simply delicious and us and our pup’s service was friendly and attentive! Our waiter Carmen made it a point to check in with us and our dog Max. Great time, super friendly, amazing food/drinks!
- JoBuMore than a year agoOutstanding
Very dog friendly. People come here for the beer but the food is great. So is the beer! Much much more than IPA. Bring Fido!