Or call (805) 772-1465 for more information.
- DeborahNov. 4, 2021Very accommodating
Enjoyed a late lunch today with our two dogs. They were very accommodating bringing our dogs water bowls and doting on them as well. Lunch was delicious!
- MarySep. 21, 2021Super friendly!
Great service, good food, charming setting outside on their deck, and you can tell they all love dogs. A fresh bowl of water and lots of attention awaits your pup.
- CraigAug. 31, 2021Super Pet Friendly! Great food!
like minded guests, very polite and friendly service. we had lunch there while waiting for our campsite in the State Park. BTW - the nachos are the bomb!
- LindaMay. 27, 2019Great for dogs
We took our 2 big dogs here and the people were great! They brought the dogs water and we ordered them two hamburger patties and they brought them in a dog friendly container. The food is good and the views are unbeatable.
- BeckyDec. 3, 2018Good Food, Great Service, no Room for Dogs
The food is good, service is great and very friendly. You sit outside on the patio which has a nice feel and blockage from any wind. However, the patio is small and they have packed it with tables
- JohnMore than a year agogood food & service..dogs tolerated
Great place, view, food, and service. However, if you are a dog, you are just tolerated. No water for dogs, dogs must stay under the table. Small dogs not allowed on your lap. Tables are packed pretty tight, so dogs don't have much room to change position. Excellent for humans, just ok for dogs.
- MarkMore than a year agovery dog friendly
Great food and service