Or call (703) 836-4442 for more information.
- CatherineJul. 13, 2021Nice staff
only complaint was no dog bowls. probably should of brought one, but the waitress was nice enough to provide a Togo cup and then when my dog wouldn’t drink out of that a Togo container for water. Really lovely. Was not handed “kit” mentioned in other reviews
- PrestonMore than a year agoNice lunch with my pup
The food was good and they were very pet friendly. The waitress brought water for our dog with our water.
- LindsayMore than a year agoVery put out to have a dog on the patio
It seemed to be a big hassle for the waiter to let us sit on the patio with our small dog. Once seated, we were given a kit with doggie bags, which was unnecessary. Not worth it.
- BrianMore than a year agoUnwelcoming
The waitress seemed like it was a huge hassle for us to have our dog with us. Handed us a "kit" we needed to use with our dog. Very off putting
- SandyMore than a year agovery nice
As previously stated no water for dogs. However I guess that is because not everyone is ok with eating around dogs. We took our very shy boy there and it really was great! Would definitely go back!!
- ErinMore than a year agono water allowed for pup
Said rules...pretty sad considering it gets so hot . Would not return. Service slow as well