Or call (614) 488-1911 for more information.
- LynneSep. 12, 2021Worthington restaurant - Couldn't get attention of any wait staff
Gryff and I really wanted to sit down for a late lunch, but we were asked to stay outside on the patio, which was quite nice, but no one ever showed up to take our order. I would have been quite happy to order and pay inside, but how? I had a dog and couldn't enter.
I know the food is good, but thecsyars didn't align for Gryffyn and I today.
By the way, we had made a special trip to Worthington to attend the city's "Dog Days Sunday Fun Day." Lots of dogs, but no real accomodations were made for them.
- IggiApr. 23, 2019Delicious food and accommodating staff
It was our first time in La Chatelaine and we were accommodated immediately right after I told them that we brought a dog. The food was awesome and delicious! Will definitely come back in our next visit to Columbus.
- BradJul. 19, 2018Old Worthington gem
- WendyMore than a year agoexcellent
Our first time here and first time taking our dog with us, staff very friendly and helpful not to mention the delicious food!
- WilliamMore than a year agoLove this place
Have loved eating here for many years. So great to now enjoy it with my malamute.