Happy Tomato Courtyard Cafe & BBQ
- ElizabethApr. 9, 2022Nice and shady!
Wonderful restaurant with a variety of food! Great for dogs😁
- LauraMay. 13, 2021Love the courtyard
when we go to Amelia Island we always stop in for lunch. we love the courtyard & they have water bowls for the dog at the table.
- JenniferMay. 31, 2019Good Food
Lovely little find of a restaurant. It was very hot, upper 90s, and they brought the dog a bowl of water before we got our drinks!
Excellent pimento cheese and tuna salad!
- MelissaMore than a year agoGreat shady spot in the middle of downtown
Had a great sandwich that was big enough to split. Fresh and tasty. The courtyard was nice and shady for our cocker spaniel to recharge.
- AmyMore than a year agogreat experience!
The food was great! Was a perfect shady courtyard break from a hot sunny day. Had my German shepherd there and the chef even came out to greet him with a piece of bacon.
- KathrynMore than a year agoGreat food
We always visit when we are in town. Food is fantastic. Chopped turkey sandwich is huge. Patio is great and has many shades areas for your dog. They bring you a bowl of water as well. Nice casual atmosphere and friendly staff.
- ChristyMore than a year agoSuper!
One of our favorite Fernandina spots. Great shaded courtyard seating, terrific food, they even bring your pup a water bowl!