Or call (949) 492-3663 for more information.
- JenNov. 10, 2018Pups on patio!
Dogs allowed on patio. Waitress was not overly friensly about them being three but no one gave us trouble.
Yummy food, fair prices.
- AntoinetteMore than a year agostop here!
Stop here for a glass of wine and cheese plate with pups on the patio
- Aughty & KilobyteMore than a year agoGrrrreat!
The patio space is limited, but worth the wait. Staff is great, so is the crowd of customers, everyone loved being in the company of cute, well-behaved pups. Also, the food is five bones, soooo good, even snuck a little taste of artesian meat to my furry companion. Highly recommended
- JimMore than a year agonice happy hour
Small patio where dogs are ok. Friendly wait staff. Good food, wine and beer.
- SteveMore than a year agogreat food for you and the dog
Lie this place. Great food, great wine and do treats. What more do you need?