Or call (423) 752-7487 for more information.
- TiffinyFeb. 27, 2021Great spot!
Great food, drinks and patio area for our family & our husky puppy!
- BritneyJan. 11, 2021Great!
Food was awesome and staff was great with our pup. They have heaters for the porch which was awesome.
- JoeyJul. 25, 2020Cool Vibe!!
great outdoor seating area plenty of room for the pups. Really good food. service was a little slow but it was a busy Friday night so we didn’t stress to much about it.
- SandiJul. 24, 2020Dog friendly AND great Food!
Our Boston Terrier was welcomed and quickly served a bowl of ice cold water by our hostess (there is a gate to covered terrace so we didn't have to go through restaurant). I took his small blanket to sit on under the table. Our server was fantastic and the food was exceptional!!
- MeganJul. 23, 2020Great Time
We had lunch on the patio with our two dogs after a hike. Service was great. Food was good. It was shaded and the waitress brought our pups water :)
- AliciaJun. 24, 2020Great brunch!
We had a wonderful meal on their patio - I had an Asian chicken salad and my hubby had a wedge salad and wings. Our dog was super happy to join us! They didn’t offer any water but we had brought a collapsible bowl and just gave him some of ours.
- KieraMay. 19, 2020Awesome Spot!
Amazing food and great service. Extremely dog friendly. Overall, very pleased with the entire experience and I highly recommend stopping in for a bite with your furry friend!
- DonnaMar. 27, 2019Dog Friendly, Great Service, Great Food!
My husband went in to double check that they would still allow dogs and the hostess replied, “Oh yes, of course!” without hesitation. Our waitress was awesome! And near the end of our meal she shared with us a recent trip she went on. Very sweet! The food was great! Perry was tired by the time we got to Foodworks, so he just layed comfortably under the table. Highly recommend!!!
- LoriMore than a year agoDog Friendly with Tasty Food
Great dog friendly restaurant! They bought out water for our dog AND brought her a couple slices of bacon!! In addition, the people food is outstanding. Highly recommend!!!
- DanielleMore than a year agoNo shade
They were super sweet, but there were two tiny umbrellas on the patio and was so hot. We ended up leaving because there was so little shade
- LynnMore than a year agoGreat Experience!
The patio is dog friendly. The staff are nice and even bring ice water for the dogs (and refill as often as they refilled our waters). The Sunday brunch is amazing and at a pretty good price.
- JonMore than a year agoeasy access to the patio from parking lot
- Kathy WatkinsMore than a year agoDog Friendly Restaurant on Trendy Northshore Area
Great food and great service! Brings bowls of ice ater for their canine customers on their patio. Highly recommend!