Or call (928) 474-7411 for more information.
- SandiFeb. 8, 2021Mackay’s Grill
great patio and very dog friendly !
and great food, super friendly staff!
- CathyOct. 2, 2020Great Place
took great care of the dogs. food was great. be ready to wait super busy
- DanielAug. 29, 2020Great location to take your furry friend!
Next to the Saturday Farmers Market which is also very pet friendly!
- KrisJul. 21, 2020Excellent large, shady patio😎🐕
stopped for lunch. table are socially distanced, plenty of shade under their overhead patio and umbrellas at outlying tables. great menu for humans, and ordered grilled chicken breast (off the menu) for our Fido. staff was friendly and accommodating!
- IsadoraApr. 28, 2019Great patio
There were eleven dogs in the big, beautiful patio while we were there! Lots of space and shade, and water served for the dogs. The service and food were decent. We're sure to return next time we pass through Payson with our dogs.
- KeriMore than a year agoGreat food, great service, great dog friendly patio seating
All around great dog friendly experience with great food and service
- SherryMore than a year agoLove!
Excellent food and great atmosphere for dogs! Would definitely eat there again!
- DenaMore than a year agoGreat Place!
Huge dog friendly patio, excellent food, great service.
- AliciaMore than a year agoFriendly and delicious
Nice big patio with a lot of choices for shade. The fried pickles were delicious and the server brought out a bowl of water right away for the pups.
- KimberlyMore than a year agoGreat service and food
We were searching for a place to go for lunch on our way back from camping that would allow pets. Very spacious outdoor patio and great food!
- JennMore than a year agogood food and good to pets!
The pet friendly patio was perfect and they even brought our pup a big bowl of ice water to slurp on. And the food was delicious to boot!