All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Haulover Beach Park10800 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, US, 33154
Haulover Beach Park has received a rating of 3.7 out of 5 bones by 20 dog owners on BringFido.
- May. 28, 20175 May. 28, 20175
wonderful beach! Beautiful place and very busy! It need more space!
- May. 17, 2017EXCELENT PLACE TO GO May. 17, 2017EXCELENT PLACE TO GO
I love this place. You have the park and the beach off leash as well. People is nice and polite. Clean.
- May. 08, 2017The best place for our pets May. 08, 2017The best place for our pets
This past weekend was the first time I had gone to a dog beach and I fell in love with it. It was so nice to see all those dogs running around having a blast with all their playmates!! We had a wonderful experience and would recommend it to everyone who has pets and want to enjoy and spend time with their four-legged friends! :)
- Oct. 28, 2016great beach for dogs Oct. 28, 2016great beach for dogs
We had a great time. There were lots of playful dogs.
- More than one year ago.amazing ❤️ More than one year ago.amazing ❤️
I don't know why some people have given 1 bone rating, this dog beach is the BEST I have yet to see in the Miami area!!! I love this beach, sand is amazing and clean, water is clean and clear! I live way closer to key biscayne and it is disgusting over there. My dog absolutely adores this beach, and right after he gets a good old shower since there are hoses right before you enter the beach which is perfect!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! First time I went I went three weeks ends in a row!
- More than one year ago.Best dog beach More than one year ago.Best dog beach
I have taken my dogs to the beach here and they are allowed to run off leash-3 days a week..best dog beach ever-don't forget the life jacket.
- More than one year ago.Simply the best dog park More than one year ago.Simply the best dog park
This is by far the best dog park ever!
- More than one year ago.Dogs on the Dunes - Dog friendly beach More than one year ago.Dogs on the Dunes - Dog friendly beach
Not sure why people keep on posting that this park doesn't allow dogs in the beach. Park description above is accurate, also if you want to double check the information be sure to follow the official miami dade county link or the comments posted by Bruce and Veronica. The experience was fantastic my dog loved it. All the dogs were Off-Leash in the dog beach friendly area. All pet owners were responsables picking up after their dogs and double checking their dogs while playing and swimming. Wonderful day at the beach paying only $2. My recommendation is to go first to the Bark Park so your dog socialize a little and drain some energy before getting to the beach area. That works for me (my dog) very well.
- More than one year ago.Dogs are Allowed on the beach More than one year ago.Dogs are Allowed on the beach
Per Miami Dade Website :Beach Access (Dogs on the Dunes) Open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday, Saturdays and Sundays, in designated beach area near lifeguard tower #3 only. Dogs are welcome with their companions on the portion of the beach directly across from the bark park and accessible through parking lots #3 and #4. $2 user fee, per vehicle (must have dog in vehicle; cash only). source:http://www.miamidade.gov/parks/haulover.asp
- More than one year ago.No PITS..DUH!!! More than one year ago.No PITS..DUH!!!
No pits because they are ILLEGAL in Dade County..IDIOT!
- More than one year ago.No Pits? More than one year ago.No Pits?
are you serious? thats such a dissapointing rule. the only dog park thats available with my work and school schedual and i cant even go to it. im so ashamed and the commitee should be too
- More than one year ago.Doggy Dunes More than one year ago.Doggy Dunes
Dogs are permitted on beach Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM till 3 PM. A Doggy park is available at all times. There is a section for dogs above 35 lbs, and one for dogs below 35 lbs. Parking fee is $2 with dog, $5 without.
- More than one year ago.No dogs on beach? More than one year ago.No dogs on beach?
I am really sad they do not allow dogs on the beach here. Miami and Fort Lauderdale need to open up more dog friendly beaches. I came to this place for the main reason of bringing my dog on the beach and it is not allowed. :((((
- More than one year ago.Hollywood Beach More than one year ago.Hollywood Beach
Hollywood Beach has a Dog Beach with sand and ocean. I'm pretty sure it's every Sat & Sun from 4 to 7pm. I think it's $5 for Hollywood Residents and $10 if not.
- More than one year ago.No Dogs On Beach? More than one year ago.No Dogs On Beach?
It is hard to believe that there is not one beach on Miami Beach that allows dogs. I guess I will have to just keep hiding him under a towel every time beach patrol rolls by. Sad for all dog lovers that love to spend quality time at the beach with their dog!
- More than one year ago.My dog loves this place More than one year ago.My dog loves this place
The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 bone rating is bc you can't bring dogs on the beach. It is very clean and my dog loves the space. Its never crowded and the dogs who visit are friendly.
- More than one year ago.No dogs !!! More than one year ago.No dogs !!!
Dogs not allowed in the beach
- More than one year ago.Yes!!! More than one year ago.Yes!!!
Location, location, location, baby!... beach, breezes and palms. [ no dogs allowed on the beach but hey, you can't have everything! ] Situated on the east side of Collins on Haulover Cut. [ Haulover Marina on the intracoastal side ] Plenty of parking, HUGE, fenced spaces [ segregated "Large/Small" ] GREAT vibe all the way around. Welcome to Doggie [ and owner ] Heaven!
- More than one year ago.New dog park at Haulover Beach Park More than one year ago.New dog park at Haulover Beach Park
Dog can now run leash free at the new dog park at Haulover Beach Park. There's dog/people drinking fountains, pooper scooper stations and separate enclosed areas for small and large dogs to run leash free. What a great place for a dog park. You can't beat the beachside ambiance.
- More than one year ago.Dogs are not allowed on the beach More than one year ago.Dogs are not allowed on the beach
Dogs are not allowed on this beach.