St. John's Town Center Dog Park
Call (904) 247-6236 for more information.
- KatieApr. 2, 2021Not good
No grass and over grown. Not a good dog park
- CareyJan. 9, 2019Potty Stop
Perfect place for the dog to rest while your shopping. Bags
- KatieMore than a year agoNot The Best
Convenient, but small. The grass is not well maintained resulting in most of it being dirt. There were cigarette butts scattered throughout the grass. No poop bags were available.
- KatelynMore than a year agopoorly maintained
Last time we went there were no poop bags, no hand sanitizer, trash all over the place. It's a cute location and very convenient but it's a shame that it's not better taken care of.
- LokiMore than a year agoGlorified Bathroom
The grass was not maintained and there were feces everywhere.
- SPupMore than a year agoSmall, empty
This is a very small fenced in area with a couple places for your pup to dig in the sand. If my dog wasn't so happy about that sand, this dog park would only get 1 star.
- NancyMore than a year agoSmall and Free
The best thing about this dog park is that it's free. It's very small. Hand sanitizer and doggy poop bags are provided.