North Carolina Museum of Art
- HannahOct 29, 2023Good Spot
this is a great place. lots of open spaces and trash bins everywhere. that’s helpful as a dog parent , I don’t have to carry around stinky bags too far.
- CelesteMay 21, 2023Fantastic for you and Fido
The museum/park has 5 miles of weaving trails to explore. There’s plenty of shade and water. It’s located 15 minutes from the airport, just off the interstate. There are public toilets where you can bring your dog with you and not have to leave in the car. I cannot recommend this location enough.
- IsabelleSep 28, 2022Great Walk — Beautiful Sculptures!
My dog really enjoyed our walk here! Super peaceful and calming!
- KathyFeb 26, 2022Great way to spend the day with your pup
We spent a great day enjoying art while our pup enjoyed the many smells of the foliage. Lots of other dogs and dog owners to meet, too.
- MelissaOct 31, 2021We loved it
It was a beautiful walk and he loved being out and about walking with all the attention and people.
- RebeccaJun 18, 2019Fun and relaxing
We stopped here on our way north from Florida. We walked the trails on a hot summer day with our dogs, but found plenty of shade and water for them. This was an easy hike with art for us humans to enjoy as a bonus.