Ashton Brosnaham Dog Park
Or call (850) 475-5220 for more information.
- KatieAug. 30, 2018Convenient, quiet place
Plenty of space, shade, water, seating.
- LaurenMore than a year agoMy dog loves it!
I've been coming to this park for a few years, and my dogs have always enjoyed it. There are some really nice people that come here, and most everyone likes it better than Bayview.
- There are water hoses for clean water
- There are kiddy pools for the doggos
- There are doggy bags and trash cans
- The big dog section has a picnic table that is under a tree
- People bring toys/balls for other dogs to play with
- There is an unfenced field for dogs to run around in
- There are walking trails around the park
- The little dog side has a bench but no real shade
- The ground around the gates are only sand, so dogs can dig out/slip out and run away, this really should be cemented
- Not everyone picks up after their dog (which you're going to see at any park you go to)
- ReneeMore than a year agoGreat park
The dogs are well mannered and the people are very friendly. There is plenty of room for the dogs to run and play. There is water available and a separate side for smaller dogs. The park uses the double gate system. So glad to have such a nice park to take my dog to without driving across town.
- SteveMore than a year agoNice Park
Not sure why everyone is talking bad about this park. I guess they want to keep it for themselves. We went today expecting the worst and was surprised to find it very nice. Plenty of shade especially on the big dog side, water bowls, dog bags and a small pool for the dogs to play in. Everyone there was very nice. Could use more chairs and tables but I brought my own.
- CharMore than a year ago1 person can ruin it for others.
I recently moved in to a subdivision near by to this park. There is also a big area you can walk your dog. But be careful, many do not pick up after their dogs.
The fenced in area is not bad. There is not shade however. And people bring their big dogs in to the small dog area. Not cool. But the worst thing about the park is this man. He has 5 dogs, very large dogs. He brings them to the park. He stays on the outside in the large area. He doesn't clean up after them or keep them on a leash. He says he has shock collars on all of them, But they still dont listen. It ruins it for everyone else, as they are running up to you and your leashed dog, I was told if you confront him about his dogs he argues and can get quite mean verbally. I just stopped going although it was very convient, who wants to put up wth that nonsense. And he was there almost every time I brought my dog there. Very dissappointing.
- BillMore than a year agoSmall park
This is a fairly small fenced in dog park with separate areas for large and small dogs, though it may not be enough space for large dogs to really stretch out. Each area has a single bench and no shade. There is water available, and also baggies.
- GregMore than a year agoAnts & Burrs
Visited this dog park twice hoping it would get better the second time. Lots of fire ant hills & burrs both inside the parks & in grass/ dirt parking area. Would not recommend it.