All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Cape San Blas Beaches has received a rating of 4.8 out of 5 bones by 10 dog owners on BringFido.
- Aug. 04, 2017We Loved It! Aug. 04, 2017We Loved It!
We stayed at Cape San Blas this summer and brought our two dachshunds with us. It was so pet friendly! Lots of waste stations and so many pet friendly people. We will definitely be back!
- Jun. 16, 2017Nice beach but.... Jun. 16, 2017Nice beach but....
This is a very nice beach but dog owners need to pick up after their dogs. When I went, I saw someone cover their dog's poop with sand. HOW DISGUSTING! All I can say is it would be a nicer place to vacation if people were more considerate.
- Apr. 03, 2017Prefer Off Leash Apr. 03, 2017Prefer Off Leash
Outstanding beach, no doubt about it. Well supplied with bags, waste receptacles, faucets to wash off. But my dogs are big and need to run. I would prefer a segregated "dogs only" area so they can be off leash without worrying sunbathers, families, etc. They have excellent recall but people would flip out if they saw two big black dogs running around and I would not blame them. It's hard to get my dogs enough exercise when vacationing in this area.
- More than one year ago.clean & uncrowded! More than one year ago.clean & uncrowded!
We had the best time ever with our 7 month old chocolate lab. He simply loved. The sand is white, super clean and is definitely not crowded (we were there on Labor Day). I wish I could post some videos of my baby swimming! Ps: don't forget to pick up after yourself! :)
- More than one year ago.the best More than one year ago.the best
I have been in Florida for 6 months and this is by far the best beach for dogs. Long stretches of white sand, no waves and all kinds of dogs with their owners but never too many at once. This is now our #1 vacation spot
- More than one year ago.The Best More than one year ago.The Best
If your looking for a beautiful beach, that is super clean, very dog friendlythen this is the place. No large crowds, dogs are off leash despite what is said ( within reason ).. white soft sand and emerald green waters, priceless
- More than one year ago.dog friendly beach, not burr friendly More than one year ago.dog friendly beach, not burr friendly
I am here now at Cape San Blas, My dog is in heaven. Beautiful unspoiled beaches. My only dilemma is how to convince him it is ok to poop around sand. I took him into the woods hoping that would help and got his paws imbedded with painful burrs. Don't try what I did. This beach is doggy & human paradise.
- More than one year ago.Walking heaven for people & pets More than one year ago.Walking heaven for people & pets
I would rate this pet friendly beach 10 stars if I could! Everyday, you meet friendly pet owners and even friendlier pets. Everyone asks if thier pet can say 'HI' to your dog. It's people and dog heaven. Come and visit... and you'll be a convert as I am. This is the florida vacation destination for me and my dog for as far inthe future as I can see.
- More than one year ago.Beautiful, Uncrowded, White Sand Beaches More than one year ago.Beautiful, Uncrowded, White Sand Beaches
The beaches are beautiful, white sand and there are no crowds as there are no high rises. Our dogs love it here! Barrier Dunes has pet stations throughout the neighborhood so if you're staying here the pet bags are provided.
- More than one year ago.Beaches More than one year ago.Beaches
The most beautiful, long stretches of peaceful beach to stroll & enjoy. Your furry friends are welcome. Don't forget the "poop bags". Cleaning up after your pets is a requirement.